vibration / coming to a stop in 3rd and 2nd

GUYS, I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE.
I RECENTLY HAD MY REAR DIFFERENTIAL SEAL REPLACED ON MY 93 PICK-UP (138K) FOUR CYLINDER AND EVER SINCE THEN I FEEL A VIBRATION WHEN COMING
TO A STOP IN EITHER 3RD OR 2ND GEAR UNTIL I PRESS IN THE CLUTCH. IT ALSO HAPPENS WHEN I AM SHIFTING BETWEEN 2ND AND 3RD, THE DEALERSHIP GREASED MY U JOINTS AND SAID HAT WHAT WAS IT BUT I'M NOT CONVINCED SINCE IT'S STILL HAPPENING.
ANY ADVICE? BOBBY
bobby F wrote:

Hit the CAPS LOCK key again!
--
Roger

Bobby,
Don't use capital letters unless you want us to think you're yelling.
Bearman