Waxes / polishes, protection from scratches

I just bought a 04 Tundra double cab. This truck will be off road on occasion and I would like to do all I can to protect the paint from bush rash and scrapes. Any wax recommendations that will minimize the damage to my paint? I have in the past used Nu Finish wax on previous vehicles with reasonable results is this appropriate for my new paint on the Tundra? Thanks

Reply to
Amphora