(Wise) BedRug

Has anyone here tried one of the bedRugs instead of the spray in or plastic type? How do you like it? Check it out here

randy1128

On Thu, 6 May 2004 14:11:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net found these unused words floating about:

Have one in my 2002 Tacoma DC. Very nice fit and quite and easy install. Their claim about stains, liquids seem to be justified as I had a shovel I used on a trip get wet and leave a rust mark at the very blade edge. Simple water 'wash' with a rag removed all signs. I've gotten it wet with water, gas, but no other chemicals (yet!).

DO wipe the paint surface with a wax remover or solvent just wher you'll place the velcro strips. Much improves the hold as the teeth on the type they use are STRONG!

Reply to
J. A. Mc.

Randy,

I recently put a Bedrug in my '04 Tundra Access Cab, and so far I love it ! I intend to throw 2 plastic body kayaks in the bed, so I wanted something that was "soft" and didn't scratch the bottoms like a hard liner or plywood might do...looks great, too ! The woman who installed my A.R.E. cap said she wished everyone would buy a Bedrug

Got mine from

price, great service, and prompt "tech support" from Jack...he gave me all kinds of tips on installing, which went without any problems....

Dean...

Reply to
D Larsen