WTB: 1988 Toyota 4WD parts truck, rear end, OR......

I've got a 1988 Toyota EFI 4WD. The rear end was changed out several years ago with a 1980 model and the axles are worn. So I need new axles for this rear end.... OR

I would like to change out the whole rear end again and put the 1988 rear end back in. So does anyone have one for sale??? I could use several other parts as well, so if you have a whole parts truck for a reasonable price, I may be interested...

Please call Zach at 936-870-3555 in College Station, TX

Reply to
Zach