Re: 88 4x4 truck bed

I buit a wood one on my '84 when it rusted away. I think I used 4x6 treated for fore and aft stringers and then put 1x6 decking on that. It looked good and was kind of nice to have a flar bed. About a year later I noticed the frame was rotting through. Before you go to alot of troublr check the frame. Mine went first a foot or two behind the door. I could squeeze it and feel it give. Good luck

Reply to
H Hornblower

Thanks Guys That was great! Dave

Reply to