1 out of 1000 so is it worth it?

the last 3 pictures are of the support rails of a triple back convertible. I'm sure the last time it was fixed ,quality meant nothing but now its different.

I'm hopeing that there are more repairs like this to deal with on this one but it seems to be the normal.

the convertible on the same page was in a little worse shape so I guess with a rare one like this, we will do what it takes to restore it back to the highest quality.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

yeah, most tripple blacks are yellow....

that blow foam kinda looks like materials you'd use...like fanfold insulation on the floorpan....LOL... definitely "highest quality"...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Rare or not, it's a sad day when any Volkswagen ends up being "repaired" by you.

Reply to
Scott H

He does repairs ?

Reply to