10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

When I think of it, the U.S. standard might be (MON + RON) / 2 = Pump Octane number. Not entirely sure though..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

we have something in commone besides the name, prick... f*ck off... everything I said was correct and accurate... it's "tuck your tail" .... like a dog, you should understand that...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

and you suck at this interweb thingie... wanna post the same lame reply a couple more times?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

well f*ck me... i did say "tale"... but it's still "tuck"... rhymes with "f*ck" you...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Right back at you, d*****ad. Thanks for proving my point. ;)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

pots, kettles, all that shit... stones being cast, yeah, you know... someone has to prove your points, that's always your weak point... but i do love my loyal following of pets... dance for me...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I wrote the message I referenced, so yes, I have read it. And every time you fill our lives with more of your infinite lack of wisdom you make my original point even stronger, just as you have done here. You don't own anything except a foul mouth and a bunch of bad advice. So go ahead, tell me everything you know. I've got 30 seconds to spare.

Now, who's dancing for who? That's right. It's you. Dancing for me. Now dance, d*****ad ;)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Speaking of airplanes....my 1964 Cessna 172 is certified to run on 87 octane unleaded gas WITHOUT ETHANOL. Now I can't find it. Thanks to the corn farmer lobby and the misguided concept that we are sending less money to the Arabs by using ethanol. It actually takes more fuel to produce and truck ethanol to the end user than it saves. Plus, there is about 10% less energy in ethanol than there is in gas. The end result: We put 10% ethanol into the gas and have to buy 10% more gas.

But I regress. There are a couple of easy ways to detect ethanol in gas. If folks would like, I'd be happy to expound. Let me know.

BTW....Aviation 100 Low Lead contains 2 grams of lead per gallon. My plane was certified for the old 80/87 Avgas with 1/2 of a gram of lead per gallon. I spent $2,500 undoing stuck exhaust valves in the Continental 0-300D engine after the lead deposits clogged everything up.

- - - - Al in Spokane

1970 VW Convertible 1964 Cessna 172 1967 H>>It very well could cause a loss in performance. I need to locate a
Reply to
Al

LOL... a quick google search(something that's always been tough for our inept Halatos)

Gotcha. Updated the subject line for ya there. ;) I had to turn off the>filter just to see how things are going. Progress as usual from my>standpoint. In fact, $20 says I'll see a response. You always have to>have the last word. So come on man, tell us everything you know. I've>got 30 seconds to spare..... ;-) well I guess if you are used to placing bets with yourself as you did here, you technically owe yourself 20 bucks... don't snort it all up at once...

but I was right in my response but you chose to ignore it as everything that shows how hypocritical and intellectually challenged you are...

of course you will see a response...you can't and won't killfile me...just>more of your worthless bullshit...you have NEVER killfiled me... you>can't....you long for the attention.... and it still holds true to this day.... you crave the attention...

this may have been your best response:

made a bet with yourself and then declared yourself the winner... that's rich....is your last name Taylor?

and this is still true... I said:

yep.... I was right... the sad part? you got all butthurt over me calling you out on thesamba for lying and flipflopping your story.... some folks hate for their true colors to shine.... say what you will about me, I'm the same all the time...like it or not...now quit breathing our air.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Lying on the samba? Ooookay.

The rest of your drivel is just that, a bunch of talk.

I just have to ask....do you have any common sense at all? I bet you $20 that you'd have the last word, and YOU DID! GO big guy, I bet you're all growed up and you know your right foot from your wrong, huh? I bet you can even pull up your huggies by yourself now, the only part you missed is how to use the toilet paper, because you've managed to get that mess all over your keyboard....

But overall, for once we do agree. You are indeed the same, all the time. 100% d*****ad, non-stop , 24/7.

Have a cold one on me, you've earned it. Hell, have 3 or 4. Spend the whole $20...I forgive your debt.

This is just too much fun. This time I pulled the string and got two responses. In fact, I might have pissed him off a little ;)

I wonder how many response I'll get this time? DANCE, d*****ad, DANCE. ;) Go ahead....give us your last word, big guy. Earn your keep.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

yes sir... i even posted it in the thread... how quickly we forget about the flip flops you've done...

accuracy is what it is... and as always you avoid that just to run your pipe...

you didn't bet me anything.... in a post on an interent message board you posted "i bet i get a response"... hell you didn't even specify who you were betting would respond... i guess you like those safe bets...

the mess in the keyboard is from spewing softdrinks while laughing at your replies... good job Chris, you keep me laughing... at least we finally found something you can do...

it's all perspective big guy.. I can see why you are so bitter... if i got owned everytime i stood up like i had a set, i'd be as upset as you are....

i owe you nothing.... you never did show where i owe you anything... but i did show where you claim i owe you something... if it's that easy i guess you owe me a million dollars! just because you've replied every time i said you would.. now pay up...

no, you got a response and then i did YOUR work for you.... well i posted links to why you avoided doing your work... because you lied again.. just like when that thread started... you claimed complete happiness with parts from aircooled.net for your fatties front suspension, after stating you were dissatisfied... you can't be both... and you got called on it... and it must still hurt... i had forgotten how much of a dipshit you were, thanks for reminding us all!

this won't be the "last word" you will always respond until i cut you loose.... it has been that way over and over... history doesn't lie, and you constantly repeat it with amazing predictability....

is your desparate need for attention satisfied yet? i sure hope so, i've wasted enough time on you... we need you to get back to long drawn out stories about you just throwing parts at a car instead of actually fixing it... but given enough parts you eventually got it going! good job... i knew you were desparate for attention when you started replying to automated spam postings awhile back.... you are a sad, sad, chump...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"this won't be the "last word" you will always respond until i cut you loose.... it has been that way over and over... history doesn't lie, and you constantly repeat it with amazing predictability.... "

You're just changing the subject to try and make yourself look like less of an idiot. Lets boil it down shall we. Your original post, where you attacked someone for having a different opinion than yours, is where this all really began. I called you a d*****ad, because that's what you are.

You are, and always have been a d*****ad. You're an immature little brat, too. But am I upset? Hell no. I'm having the time of my life. You're a venerable barrel of laughs.

Keep up the attacks, if nothing else I get a kick out of your attempts to twist the facts. ;)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

since you can't remember, and apparently can't read well, this is my "original" post to this thread

no attacks stated or implied.... i may be a d*****ad, but at least i'm not comprehension challenged, as you always seem to be...

the laughs are flowing... but not from your side... as usual, you throw out a little insult(yet i'm the immature brat...LOL) to get your attention fix... i don't mind giving it to you because, if you remember, which i doubt, i've always enjoyed(and stated) that i love a good game of kick the retard... so you've been kicked...

Me twisting the facts? See above where i corrected you on your misinformation... again... as usual.... please try to keep up.

you never did answer with your expert opinion(the subject that lead you to foam at the mouth)... what are the octane requirements for the fatchick vw's? I answered, and correctly... lets see if you get as pissed off at it as Dennis did...

here it is again:

you can check your gas door for the information too.... or you can keep dancing... it's up to you... I'm fairly certain which you will choose....

then you can get a post like this one:

the above is my third post in this thread, the one you replied to.... so much for your accuracy since you claimed it to be my "original" post... oh well, I don't actually expect you to be accurate anymore.... that's asking way too much...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

All I can say is...wow. That last post just keeps going, and going...and says everything and nothing at the same time. But like I've stated before, I pull the string, you respond. I post a few lines, and you fire back with a few pages of 'crap'. Keep up the good work, d*****ad. :)

You don't own a damn thing, and you know it. But now you claim that you control who laughs and who doesn't. Are you kdding me? Talk about being a complete and utter waste of life.

C'mon, is this the best you can do?

Chris

Reply to
halatos

dried his tears long enough to write in message news: snipped-for-privacy@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

everything and nothing at the same time... more of your wisdom... black really is white in your world! nice song and dance, puppet...

the only waste has been the time i spent giving you the attention you seek... but it's been a laugh for me, so it's justified..

funny, that's been my thought with every BS post you've made... you can surely do better... maybe not, you've never been able to get to me, i think that's why you are so obsessed with me... try harder puppet...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You have it all backward, Perdue. I called you a d*****ad. You responded. And every single time I've posted since then, you've responded. Sometimes more than once. And the replies grow ever more desperate to somehow make ME look bad. You've failed every attempt so far. But deep down, you know you have to win. You just know you have to win and have the last word. It is your....destiny. And I'm getting in the way, such a shame to put off the almighty dumbass Perdue.

Now think slowly before proceeding..who is giving who the attention here? I don't need anything from you, never have, and never will. You're nothing but a d*****ad full of bad advice. A desperate d*****ad full of bad advice.

I'm obsessed? Re-read the above. Now read it again. Now.....try to understand, okay? :) I don't need to get you, you've done all the work for me so far. Every single time you respond it makes you look that much more stupid, immature, amateurish, inexperienced and pitiful. Your middle name is Fail, isn't it Perdue? Chris Fail Perdue ;)

Go ahead d*****ad, it's your turn. ;)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Nah, he is a pretty good guy. I've been bothering him for years now, he owes me a side draft carb.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
trey

Look, before this gets completely out of hand, let me just clear something up. I never said C. F. Perdue was a bad guy. Never. Not once. I'm sure he is a pretty good guy overall. I just called him a d*****ad because that's what he is.

Unfortunately............. the 'good guy' crowd and the 'd*****ad' crowd are by definition mutually exclusive.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

etty good guy. =A0I've been bothering him for years now, he

Well thats ok then. Down in my neck of the woods being called a dick head is considered a compliment.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

hahahahahaha... grasp... you want to know who is giving the attention? we all know... I'm giving you the attention you so badly crave.... or you'd have stopped responding... however, think back, or I can link you to it, I told you, you *wont* and *can't* stop responding... and you've proven that... you don't need *me* to make you look bad, you do that on your own... we won't even talk about the hypocrisy in every post you send...

I await your witty response...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani