nasty canvas surprise

we popped the top on our '81 westy for a lake trip the other day and got a nasty surprise. the canvas on one side was streaked with grime and some mold spots. it appears a clamp on our outside awning has been gouging a small hole in the side of the fiberglass pop-top, breaking the rubber seal that keeps it from leaking and allowing several months of rain to leak through the half-dime-size hole and onto the canvas. any recommended product to get the stuff off? or are we looking at a big patch or a new canvas job? thanks any opinions...

Reply to
Art McGinn