Volkswagen Beetle & Karmann Ghia 1954 thru 1979 Manual pdf

Would anyone have use for a Haynes Volkswagen Beetle & Karmann Ghia 1954 thru 1979 that has been scanned to a pdf? Found it on the web and will find a way to distribute it (bittorrent?) if there is interest. It's big-around 250 MB. Please, no copyright flames - I'll just delete them. Besides, this should be considered an archive copy of the one you bought right after you purchased your beetle...

Reply to
Thomas Dermako

sounds good yes. limewire as a good tool for this purp.

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

Sure! That way I can print the pages of interest without getting crud on the real one. TIA. Remco

Reply to
Remco

Never mind his protests - he's ripping off the publisher, plain and simple and he's a typical f****it thief. He's in my killfile, but his real world info is already known by the publisher. If you take it, you are doing the same.

Reply to
Two

its a common chainstore haynes manual....12 bucks...no need to pirate copies...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Lighten up, Francis - I'd just print the page of interest so I don't get oil on the original.

Reply to
Remco

Two obviously can't read very well. I have not made this pdf available - yet. Nor have I scanned or converted it - as I said, I found it on the net. I am simply gauging interest and will not make it available if there is insufficient interest. I should mention that I got it simply by performing an eMule search, and that the scan was obviously made from a well thumbed, greasy but legible copy of the printed manual. Two, if you have a problem, you might try a bit harder to get a sense of what's really being said before going off half cocked.

Reply to
Thomas Dermako

If its on the net why dont you just post the link so anyone here can 'find' it ? They can use thier own morals to decide on any copyright issues.

Rich

Reply to
tricky