Poor man's billet brake release button

If you like the aluminum look, replace the button on the T-1 parking brake lever with the nut that holds the wiper arm on the type 2 ('68 on)
I polish them a little.
--
Karma ; what a concept!

the man wrote:

parking
2 ('68 on)

OEM Custom... what a concept!
Love the idea

It's even a bit shorter that the plastic button. almost recessed. low profile.
--
Karma ; what a concept!

It's even a bit shorter that the plastic button. almost recessed. low profile. in the winter I polish the nuts. I would never powder coat them.
--
Karma ; what a concept!

On 11/23/2012 10:16 PM, the man wrote:

I polish my nuts in the summer. :D
Jan
On 26.11.2012 05:52, Jan Andersson wrote:

I have kept my hands off of any Polish nuts.
--
Olli

On 11/19/2012 9:45 PM, ChrisKlinger wrote:

Awesome, would like to see a collection of "keep it in the family" tricks like this.. Heck I'd even allow watercooled VW's as sources.... I'll give one example: if your later model beetle does not have "night/day" position lever on the rear view mirror, you can take the mirror from an early watercooled VW, it has the exact same twist-on mount. I got mine off of a Passat for my 74. :)
Jan
On 26/11/12 03:48, Jan Andersson wrote:

Two great little tricks :)
let's maybe keep this thread going ?
Rich

for my rear viewing I over laid the original mirror with a wide angle one. It's nice and still pivots. I don't drive at nite or in the rain.
--
Karma ; what a concept!