4 stud Beetle wheel dimensions

Righteo,
Just sorting out the brakes on my 72 1200 Euro, and realised that one rim is different to the rest.
3 and the (damaged) spare are 4.5Jx15, with ET34 offset, the other one is
4jx15 but I can't find the offset.
I want 2 to replace the odd one and the spare, but not sure what they are foo. Are they standard beetle? All the 1500 beetles we have over here *look* like they are the odd rim, as my wheels look more flush with the guards thatn the 1500s do.
Any pointers?
Allan
--- ---
Can you link to pictures?
There should be a date (month/year) stamped on the center part of the rim, in between the lug holes.
Thanks for the replies guys,
But, in typical fashion, I found an answer mere hours after asking:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041226061648/www.oxfordshirevwoc.co.uk/whsteel4.htm
It would seem that my 34mm offset wheel were used from Feb 1972 to Jul 1973.
Because the offset is lower and the rim is a touch wider, there is more rim protrusion, making the rims look much wider and more flush with the guards. I REALLY like the look they have, AND they are stock for the year 8) Sweet.
I was worried they were off some oddball model for a while, as my car has had a few mods, like 1500 disk brakes added, bilstein shocks and had a 1776cc that raun on 3 cylinders when I got it (And yet, was still faster than the 1600TP in it now :-D)
Cheers
Allan
---