PCD Stud pattern of ’71 Beetle

Hi everyone :D, Does anyone know what the stud pattern of a 71 Beetle is. There are some wheels on eBay I would like for my trike and the stud holes look the same but I need to know for sure (seller does not know). My PCD is 4 x 100mm Thanks

Reply to
UK-triker

According to my measurements on my '72......pattern is 4 on 131mm

Reply to
timlee

Measure across the bolt holes center to center call the holes around as

12:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00 you should measure from 12:00 to 03:00. I went to the junk yard once and of all of the 4 hole rims not one was the same as the VW. I hope that will help you find what you want.

Reply to
Packrat46