Best Rockers again (not talking about Van Halen!)

OK: no response in spite of the slow group. So I'm thinking ya'll must have assumed I was off-topic... ;^p So here it is again. I want to get back on my stroker engine for Annie that I assembled to long-block about...well...lets just say it's been awhile back. Best I remember it's a 74x94 (might be 92) with a split duration cam for torque. What are the best rockers & pushrods made today to use in a hot rod VW? Roller rockers? Of course I'll need to make the pushrods the correct length. Anyone have any for sale? Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

.............I forwarded your post to John Connolly. He is one of the best resources for this type knowledge and he can sell to you whatever you decide to use.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

.............I forwarded your post to John Connolly. He is one of the best resources for this type knowledge and he can sell to you whatever you decide to use.

******** Thanks - much obliged. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Old Van Halen with David Lee Roth is still the best to me. Van Hagar just didn't work nor did Dave's solo albums..

/me puts on VH2

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I like both the "new" Van Halen & Dave's solo work, but not as much as the original VH. But, this thread was not about that...... ;^p ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Once spent a bloody fortune on a pair of tickets to see DLR from a tout. Good gig though...

James

Reply to
Juper Wort