67 Bus for sale

I'm selling my beloved 1967 Bus. It's in great shape, was my daily driver for a long time, still looks and runs great. I bought it in about 1986 or so, when I lived in Phoenix AZ. It spent most of its life in Arizona (I knew the two previous owners), so it's one of those well-preserved desert buses. I now live in Marysville CA (between Sacramento & Chico).

The bus has one crackled side window (shattered but still in the frame, you know?), a cheap fix. This bus has been a loyal friend for 20+ years, but it's time to let it go to a new home and new adventures. I am asking $7500 obo. You can email for more info & pictures at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks :)

Reply to
SheaNC

You might also want to post it on

Karl

Thanks, I'll do that.

Reply to
SheaNC

Holy cow... I posted it on thesamba.com at around noon today, and within 20 minutes I received a call from an interested party. Long story short... he ended up buying the bus! I can't beleive it sold so fast. And I got more hits all afternoon until I took down the ad. Amazing.

Reply to
SheaNC