67 Bus that I dot'n know what to do with

I have a 67 11 window parts bus that I have been using for my 66 13 window. This 67 has a good top and nose and not to bad of a body, but to much work for me, but no title. My wife says its time for this bus to get out of the driveway. I would like to sell it but don't know what to ask or who to ask. It has a good trans. and front beam, basically a rolling body. If anyone can help me with this or is interested please let me know.

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
<abadgett

Where are you? I have been casually looking for a splittie project ever since I sold my bay.

thanks ...

knt

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> I have a 67 11 window parts bus that I have been using for my 66 13 window.

Reply to