What kind of bus is this?

I picked up a bus 5to cheap to pass on) which looks kinda odd. The body looks like a split bus, but the windshield is a bay window. No sliding door, 2 doors that open to the outside. Little round windows in the back. Has a 1600 engine but the carb looks VERY old, round float chamber. According to the owner the bus was parked because of a hard start problem (carb dirty, or...?) The back door and engine compartment door are the same as from a fleetline. I have a very bad split with a reasonable nose, can i somehow convert this to a split or is this bus that rare that it's worth keeping?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Ben Boyle

Sounds like a Brazilian bubble/split. Got any pictures? I would not try to convert it. Andy

63 Camper
Reply to
<texaseitz

See if you can get a picture up, you've piqued my interest!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Holzer

Does it look like this one?

Reply to
Karl

I am currently in europe but as soon i am back in SA i post a picture link. Probaly will export this baby to europe.

Bart Bervoets "Karl" schreef in bericht news:xsBre.474$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Bart Bervoets