What fits and what doesn't ?? 71 bus to 67 bus

Giving my 71 bus in trade for the new engine for the 67 bus and I want to keep some stuff .. mostly [goes without saying] my sound system [nice big opening for just about any stereo equipment in the bus, no cutting like if it were a bug] but I was wondering about some other things. For instance, all the rubber mat flooring in the 71 bus .. is it the same size as the floor in the 67 ?? Seems the 67 is smaller on the inside. diane

--

--==>> Diane AKA JeWitch©

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

I wouldn't count on much fittting, exactly anyway! 67 was when VW stopped making the old split window Type IIs and revamped the whole Type II design, pretty much. I'd count on everything from your 71 being too big to fit into/onto your 67, cause the general design direction VW followed in the 60's --> 70's for the U.S. market was "bigger, better, faster, more!" to satisfy the United Statesian insatiable appetite for the same! :-(

Reply to
John Kuthe