69 VW beetle for sale, located Atlanta area

I have a 69 VW beetle HT complete (assembled). It's been sitting for years, it was running when it was parked but not anymore.Body is in poor condition, surface rust.You can email me with any questions but I prefer you call as I'm a very slow typer. John H. snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net 770-461-3969

Reply to
bigshot1