70 Bus sliding door

Does anyone know of an article or posting that shows howto rebuild the sliding door mechanism?

Also any suggestions on the best place to get the parts?

My door catches and i'm afraid it's gonna do some major damage as there's already a bend in the body.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
James Isaacson

Don't recall if it's specific to '70, but there is an article here:

Go to tech library and click on "D" (for door) or "S" (for sliding).

Your Bentley Manual has some pretty good pics and info too.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thanks Speedy Jim

It looks like a good article and just what I was looking for.

Jim

Reply to
James Isaacson