71 Super beetle starting problems

I've got a 71 Super Beetle, here's my problem. When you try to start it the engine turns over and I'm getting gas in the carbo but it won't start. It's like I'm not getting any spark,Thing is it drove fine yesterday. Any help would be deeply appreciated

Reply to
Woodbutcher

WOW! Speedy Jim got the first reply and failed to plug his own site:

"Why Won't My Engine Start?"

You must be slowing down in your old age, Jim!

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Must have been moisture, I tested for spark last night turned out fine and still wouldn't start. Went out this morning and she started on the second try. Go figure. Thanks for the help,BTW I BM your page

Reply to
Woodbutcher