72 super....wiper switch/hose question.

Mine have rotted off so i have replaced hoses....problem is they were not on the switch, they had fallen off. the tubes off the switch are on top of each other. What tube goes to the fluid tank and which to the sprayer (I bought one of those electric washer pumps and am going to make it all work)

Reply to
Vanagon Man

Searched hi and lo but couldn't find the correct way they go on (I think the valving makes a difference). But the bigger question is why do you want to use the valve? What you really need is an electrical switch to start the pump, not so?

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Good point............but i think i am going to go back to stock...........i know the valve is still available. I did that on my 74 and all works great.

The pump set up from mid America motorworks is not very impressive, and after i called first and asked if it came with instructions, no instructions!!!

Reply to
Vanagon Man

"Vanagon Man" wrote

Top one goes to the tank, bottom to the sprayer.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H