73 super auto stick

Can anyone help me out to find a hose schematic diagram to the transmission vacuum solenoid switch as well as to the carburetor on a 73 Super. auto stick? I didn,t see anything on the auto stick web site.

Reply to
LeRoy

A few pics from Samba may or may not help:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thanks Speedy you came through again. I can see where some of them go to the carburetor but not clear of the two small hose connection off the vacuum solenoid switch. Can any one else help me out, please?

Reply to
LeRoy

In this pic:

There are 3 larger hoses. Number them #1, #2, #3, starting with the one closest to you.

#1 goes to the vacuum port on the manifold. #2 goes to the vacuum storage tank under the fender. #3 goes to the vacuum diaphragm which operates the clutch lever.

(The small hose hidden way in the back goes to the carb port.)

HTH

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

I know where the larger hoses go. I,m not sure of the smaller ones to the carb.. You say the small hidden hose from the vacuum solenoid goes to the carb. port , which port on the carb. there is several. It is not clear in the photo.

Reply to
LeRoy

It was shown in the earlier link:

the port on back of the carb. Jim