8-spoke empis or rivieras, clearance question

Come on guys, you MUST know if 8-spoked empi or riviera wheels can fit on a

73 super without any clearance problems. The empis are +20mm and the riviera are +18mm. I will be using 195/60's in the back and 185/55 in the front.

Please let me know... Karls

Reply to
Karls Peña

You could have a little rubbing on the fronts, but the rears of either should be OK. less offset the better. Just be prepared for rubbing either on the inside or the fender.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®