Air-cooled-related satisfaction

Yes, those are the memories you cherish as time goes by!!

You are right - rain sucks when you get older. I'm still riding, but try to avoid rain - however it seems to locate me quite regularly.

Ride safe!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

tricky escreveu:

Hi Rich,

But Shag's bug was built for that. My beetle isn't a baja and I don't what to damage it.

the other day, this oval was parked in front of my house.http://tinypic.com/kd3j40.jpgA very nice beetle...I would like to have it.

Hi João,

That's not a portogese licenseplate is it? Looks like dutch... but so far from home? Or do oldtimers in your country have different licenseplates?

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Yes it is Portuguese license plate. They are similar to Dutch.

Until 1992 MT-99-23 (black background with white letters and numbers)

to 2005 99-23-MT (White background made of reflectormaterial with black numbers and letters)>From 2005 on 99-MT-23 (White background letters made ofreflector material with black numbers and letters)
On this plate the letters are on the leftbecause we can replace the old by the new ones Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

I'm glad I'm able to still stir up a few good old memories. :-)

Reply to
Shag