Alfie gets paint, we get screwed

What is wrong with the roof? besides the orange peel.

I see something that looks like fish eye, or pits in bondo. or is it something on the roof?

Some areas don't look too bad, other areas just look piss poor. Bad paint job IMHO.

--

Reply to

Being a painter myself I understand how hard it is to get a great paint job. Its been said many times here that the prep is extremely important but so is the quality of the products used. Maaco buys what ever the cheapest paint coming out of India, its just meant to make the car one color.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys