Another seat question

I bought a 69 Baja from South Carolina a couple week ago. My wife plans to drive if back and forth to work but I have a feeling after my 17yo son drives it we'll need another one.

My question is can we switch places with the front seats? Reason being, the drivers seat doesn't have the handle for the seat adjuster but the passenger seat does. I don't know if the handle, on the drivers seat, is broke off or if someone took if off and threw it away.

My wife's short and needs the seat all the way forward.

Thanks, Dave in WV

Reply to
Dave in WV

.............Yes. The seats are the same and can be used on either side.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Thanks, Tim

Reply to