Any good sites or hints on Ghia heater channels?

I have found and read DragenWagen's great account of doing heater channels on his Bug, and I also have the BugMe videos. From looking at my Ghia, I would guess that about 90% of the steps are the same..

But for that last 10%, can anyone list any "gotchas" or helpful information specific to the KG??? (Mine is a 70 CP). Or know of any sites that detail any of this?

Thanks for any help!!!

Reply to
Patrick

Patrick I lost the link...but it was the Kitchener-Waterloo Club that had the whole she bang up with mega pics..Eric 62 Ghia cab

Reply to
Stutzsr