request: scan of rocker stiffener also new website for my ghia

I have seen a couple diagrams that have been scanned from a parts manual. These diagrams show all the body parts of the car in an exploded view. I would like to know if anyone can scan the section around the doors at high resolution. I am trying to put a convertible back together, and the rust is pretty heavy in this area (rockers, heater channels, fender to well support etc.)

I think a hi res scan of this will really help me out. The Big Blue Bently has a picture of a bug exploded, but not a ghia coupe or vert.

Regards, Greg

email-just remove *nospam* porterartistry*nospam*@kc.rr.com

I also am posting progress of my restoration with lots of pictures and explanation.

gp