b '77 bus points question

How do you turn the engine over to set the points? I'm use to the old up-right engines.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government when it deserves it. -Mark Twain

Reply to
veteran

I've got a 13/16" ratcheting box end wrench that I use for this. Just slip it onto the alternator shaft nut and turn the engine from there.

-

Jim Adney