bad noise while turning

77 Sb convertible here. Just the other day, I took my car for a spin. Everytime I turn left or right I get a loud scraping noise coming from the rear of the car. I know it has to be something with the flywheel/transaxle but I?m not sure exactly. Anyone have any ideas???
Reply to
HerdFsu

Brakes Wheel lugs Drum loose (axle nut) Wheel Bearing Differential

Take the rear seat out and have someone ride back there to locate source.

Jack each rear wheel up and check for play. Spin wheel and listen.

Reply to
Speedy Jim