Cool ! it works - oh yeah OT: Hi ;-)

Just a quikie to say Hi. Got a new PC built. Just running Linux at the moment (knoppix) Hope you'z are all ok and having fun. I notice a few new names popping up - Hi and welcome to all !

I hope to post proper soon

Take care all

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Hey Rich! Good to see you on again.

If you can work on bugs, you can put a PC together (no welding or powertools required, either :) but congratulations, nevertheless.

I figured you've been working on your live-on boat and have been too busy to work on your cars or visit here :) How's that going?

Remco

Reply to
remco

Hi Remco

Been doing some landscape gardening - built a pergola etc. (still doing the woodwork outside as the bug is in the workshop !). got the kids of school for the summer holidays too, so plenty busy.

Nice to here from you

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Nice! It is good to be busy. I'm sure the kids are keeping you with plenty to do :)

Two spings ago, I dug up part of my back lawn and made it into a small vegetable garden. It has a little fence around it, just for separation of flower/veggies and also has a pergola (or trellis) for looks.

Here are a couple of pix:

top is made out of pressure treated lumber, "wet" bent over afixture).

Since then, I've built another trellis, going towards the front yard and replaced the crappy stockade fence with a nice white polyester fence (no painting that sucker!). It now has a bird bath you can see through both trellis'.

With the vegetables and flowers, it looks very nice. They have several varieties of clematis growing on them now and it looks like they've been here forever.

Too bad summer will be on its way out very soon.. (no more gardening :( but of course we'll be back in the garage working on the bugs :)

Remco

Reply to
Remco