Belt size for bugzone oversize crank pulley

Hello,

I have an oversize crank pulley installed in my 71 single cab, and need to get a belt for it. Problem is, Bugzone (the seller in 2002) does not appear to exist anymore, and i have no idea what size the belt is. (The old belt was missplaced).

This pulley was featured in VW Trends August 2002 issue, page 70. If anyone out there knows the belt size please tell me.

Reply to
vgonman