Blog drawings

To All,

It has been ten months since I create my blog. It now contains about

250 articles, some of them supported by illustrations. The blog gets about 250 hits a day, a few too many of which result in questions :-)

One of the more common questions is: "Where did you get the drawing of..... "

Unless otherwise stated on the drawing, I made I made all of the drawings myself using DeltaCAD.

Another frequently asked question is: "How can I copy/print/download your article on...."

Some of you may recall the problems I encountered with the Sermon Files and HVX drawings. Accordingly, I made no effort to facilitate the duplication of the blog's material. It can be done, but it's not very handy. I'm sure the thieves will figure out how to do it at the click of a key -- some already have -- but Google has been very responsive to copyright violations.

If/When completed the blog should contain about 800 articles.

-Bob Hoover

Reply to
BobHoover

keep up the good work, i look for more articles...john

Reply to
rreplica

Keep going Bob!!

Jan