Blogging Apology

To All:

I recently learned Google was posting ads for GEX on my blog.

Now they're not.

I'm still learning how to use this particular method of posting and apologize for my lack of skill.

-Bob Hoover

PS -- Should anyone wonder why I would not their ads attached to my articles, simply check the archives.

Reply to
BobHoover

Bob, any reasonable person who has read your highly educational postings- would consider the Gex ads as comic relief.

Freddy

BobHoover wrote:

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

The problem is that any person who has NOT is liable to believe that allowing the GEX ads to appear on a blog bearing my name constitutes an ENDORSEMENT.

Once I figured out how to 86 the ad, I did. But heaven only knows how many people saw it there, hence the apology.

-Bob Hoover

Reply to
BobHoover

Jeff Barnes

"BobHoover" wrote ...

Reply to
Scott H

They're not nice people to do business with either. Back before I new better I called GEX for a price list and 2 weeks later I got a phone call asking why I hadn't ordered my engine yet. I told the guy politely that I had decided to build it myself and he got very nasty with me for wasting their time.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W