bolt pattern

What is the bolt pattern for a 66 Bug/Bus?. Looking for the mesurment so I can get a wheel adapter made to put a 5 lug rim onto my camping trailer thatI am finishing up.

Reply to
george taylor

the 67 and earlier (US spec) type 1 sedan had a 5 on 205mm pattern...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
george taylor

George, I don't know...sorry.. not a bus guy..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Should be the same pattern on the pre-67 bus. Andy

63 Camper
Reply to
The busman

Reply to
Jan Andersson

thanks for the info busman and Jan... I was fairly certain they were also

5x205, but "fairly certain" isn't certain enough for me to state it matter-of-factly....
Reply to
Joey Tribiani