quiet buggy exhaust system

Hi, i am looking to change my current exhaust system to a more quiet system. Since the tubes and pipes are visible I would like to have a chrome
combination. Has anybody got good experiences? I do not want to wake up everybody when I get home late but it has to fit with the nice detailed chrome motor...
Thanks,
I have seen a header system with two mufflers but I could barely hear it! <g> Not sure of the brand though. Someone gave me one of these new, but I have not installed it yet.
--
later,
(One out of many daves)

I know what you mean, but I don't like the "design" of it. And I don't know if they are available in chrome.
https://wolfgangint.com/_images/parts/6251014C.jpg
replace the muffler with something quieter
dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:

dual quiet-packs
i run 'em off a 2165cc and they are very quiet