Brake calipers anyone?

After suffering a slight overheat on my nearside front caliper, the RAC guy who came out managed to twist the piston in the bore and it is now seized beyond use / repair.

Has anyone got a nearside caliper solid disc etc for a 1981 camper?

This truck is also my daily driver and I really dont fancy having to get on the puchbike for work on Tuesday.

I can collect anywhere within 30 - 40 miles of Cheltenham and will of course pay cash.

many thanks

Ben

Reply to
Ben & Claire

Looking around on t'internet I see that late bay campers have the same twinpot caliper as my t25 Can anyone tell me if this is true?

Ben

Reply to
Ben & Claire