Ford brake calipers

After some calipers for my Ka. Anyone know what other Ford models share the same caliper (I know that the Fester and some Pumas did). Escorts perhaps?

Reply to
Doki

Well my 89 2.0 DOHC Sierra had the same ones as my sister's '93 Fiesta

E-mail address, hopefully self-explanatory Andy Pandy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

you can fit most ford calipers to most fords seeing as they have the same lug offset between the bolt spacing :) and there are 3 different size discs plus vent and solid as well

240mm solid 240mm vent 260mm vent 278mm vent (calipers I'm talking about, not discs here)
Reply to
dojj