Bumper Stickers For Beetles

Hi! Where can I get Empi and the other stickers I see on Beetle's in Hot VWs magazine? I got a couple of paint defects I want to cover. Thanks!

Reply to
Loosenutbehindthewheel

Hi! Where can I get Empi and the other stickers I see on Beetle's in Hot VWs magazine? I got a couple of paint defects I want to cover. Thanks!

Not VW specific, but mooneyes.com has some nostalgia racing and assorted stickers.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman