Discovery For Sale

1993 K Reg 200TDi 200k miles, new gearbox at 154K Regularly serviced £1800 or near offer

Contact me (remove nospam) for more details.

Peter (Trowbridge)

Reply to
Peter Sheppard

On or around Wed, 12 Oct 2005 05:48:10 GMT, Peter Sheppard enlightened us thusly:

Optimists everywhere :-)

but you might get that for a diesel, if it's in very good nick.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well, it's easier to come down in price than trying to push it up :-)

Seriously though, what would be a realistic price?

I have bought the 110 and I now need to move this one on (as quickly as possible but without giving it away!)

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

On or around 12 Oct 2005 01:56:10 -0700, "puffernutter" enlightened us thusly:

dunno, look on eBay for an idea of what's selling for what on there. There's a hellova lot of earlier discos around at the moment, I suspect some sort of knock-on effect from the advent of the new ones.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

During stardate Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:04:47 +0100, Austin Shackles uttered the imortal words:

got £1700 for the Rangie on a trade in. 1990 TD VM I was well chuffed with that. Made parting with it so much easier... But I had done everything.. cills, shocks, respray, inner wings, rear tailgate (ally).

I'd be highly dubious of buying anything of that age now. I don't fancy doing cills ever again!

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D