Busses by the Bridge.

This weekend is the annual Busses by the Bridge VW event in Lake Havasu. Sponsored by

I'm not sure if I can make it up there, but if I do, I'll post up some pictures.

In case you're wondering why our VW events are in the dead of winter, it's 'cause the summers are in the 120 degree range. Very few want to venture out in an air-cooled vehicle without A/C in those conditions. This weekend will be a balmy 70-75. (For all you folks in the northeast freezing your patooties off.)

Reply to
Alan Nelson

................Here I am, shivering, teeth chattering, wearing wool socks & long underwear, dreaming of Arizona.

............grrrrrr.

Reply to
Tim Rogers