Busses Busses Everywhere

On patrol today I noticed an almost never ending parade of Busses going through the County. Not all at once, mind you, but there must have been

20 -30 of em. All shapes and sizes. Single Cabs, Double Cabs, Split Window, Barn door, 23 Window, really old, Westys, old school, new school, you name it, and I saw it.

Then I remembered that the Lake Havasu Busses by the Bridge event is going on this weekend.

I know where I'll be tomorrow!!!!

Reply to
Alan Nelson