Christmas presents?

Can't remember if we compared x-mas presents (the aircooled VW related kind) this past x-mas yet, but it took some time for me to see my last presents... apart from my grandma buying me a small 67 beetle toy car (die cast), I didn't get any VW stuff. Instead I was encouraged by my parents once again to start focusing on something else than the stupid cars.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not complaining, I had a nice christmas and all, and the 67 bug was a big hit (My Frannie, IS a 67! I'm sure it was a coincidence).

But today I feel like it was christmas eve again, I just saw these for the first time (the distance, you know... and for once she could keep a secret...hehe) and I just HAVE to share :)

Besides, this isn't even Off Topic! (Yes I know, highly unusual for me)

Anyhoo, go check them out... .. and stand there speechless for a minute, admiring what a wonderful, ACVW -minded wife I have!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...........Looks like you've got yourself a good little wife who likes to stay at home and make her man happy by sewing and who knows what else.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Jan Andersson wrote in news:bu9e29$er9m8$1@ID-

72729.news.uni-berlin.de:

Neat pillow, Jan. Sweet dreams :) My wife, the lovely Diane, gave me Volkswagen Chroicle by Graham Fobson, which spans the KdF days all the way to the Concept 1 prototype of the New Beetle. A good read with many excellent photos.

Reply to
cloud8

The wife bought me an air compressor and some air tools, (nailer, impact gun, 3/8 drive air wrench), and a VW emblem belt buckle.

The buckle she actually paid for, the compressor and tools she got after swiping the Home Depot card from my wallet.

I got her a gold necklace, and pearl earrings. (No jokes about a pearl necklace please) :>)

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Can you tell Kidd I would like her to give my GF some classes on ACVW sewing?

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Can't wait to get to that "who knows what else" -part.

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yea well that's nothing compared to my present. :)

Ok that's more like it. Heh.

I knew it!

Keeping my mouth shut :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Despite her living in one of them thar southern states, she can actually read on her own... ;)

(Probably because she was born elsewhere, haha)

I'm sure she'll pick this up.

Jan ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I got a die cast cal - look

A ton of tools

My biride bought a ton of bolt-ons for our thing.

A 7th copy of the muir book

Jake Raby's new video

And the OK to order the parts to complete the baja project and not to have to discuss it.

I'm blessed for someone who insisted on gifts to the less-fortunate.

God bless us all

Timmy

Reply to
MNAirHead

Hey, cool stuff, especially the quilt. Just one question, in the picture of the quilt is that a highchair in the background (top left of picture)?!?!!?

B.C. Bugger

Yes. Those pictures were taken at my mother's house.

Sicko. ;)

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Here's mine: the top photo at

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

What's a highchair?

And don't tell me it's the opposite of low chair. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...................It's what the kid sits in while Kidd watches you try to feed the kid without getting the creamed peas all over yourself instead of in the kid's mouth.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Ah!

Thanks granpa :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

.....................nope........not a grandparent just yet.

............that's probably at least a few years down the road.

.................the 19 year old daughter claims that she doesn't ever want to get married or have kids..........we'll see.

........when wimmin start getting close to 30, that biological clock kicks into overdrive.

................for better or worse, that's when EVERYTHING changes.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:11:51 -0500, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

you betcha...my wife turns 32 in four days.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I can second that. Three in a touch over five years !!

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

Cool. Hey someones been swearing on the side of your bus !! (joke)

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Nyuk,nyuk, nyuk!