buying an 1303 from 73 - look for rust where?

Hello aircoolers!

I'm going to buy an 1303 from 73 - Where do i have to look for rust before buying? I'm living in Denmark. So the car does.

Greetings from Denmark

MIC

Reply to
BS

John Henry has an excellent article on his web site:

Look for:

"What to Look for When Buying" In the Tech section.

-------------------------------- For actual photos showing how the VW is made from sheet metal:

(Readers may wish to Bookmark this page since they have moved from the old site.)

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim