1303 front shock absorbers

I'm trying to find some new shock abs. for my 1303. Do i need to buy complete front shocksabsorbers or is it possible to get new cartridges for them? Do you have a modelnumber for Boge, Sachs, KYB or whatever....so i can search EBAY .... Greetings from Denmark Michael

Reply to
MIC

Those guys specialize in Supers.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

TRY

Denmark !!! They are cheap but next to imposible to get hold off.

Reply to
Søren Ellem

I don't have any part numbers for you, but I can tell you that you buy the cartridge and install it in your existing lower strut tube. The cover on the top unscrews. There are two different types of cartridges that the super used, depending on the type of struts you have. The older style has 3 bolts at the bottom that go into the steering knuckle and sandwich together with the ball joint, the newer style uses two bolts in a 'clamp' arrangement with a separate pinch bolt for the balljoint. The cut off was mid 1973, and all of the parts(ball joint, upper mount, dust cover, rubber stopper) are different.

Chris

Reply to
Hal