Cal Look

I just noticed that

has decided to close up shop after13years. That site and RAMVA had been my 2 favorite VW sites. Will miss readingabout the VW racing stuff there.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

They've gone to Face Book.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Thanks. I guess I need to get with the times and get a Facebook account, s= o I can view the new Cal-Look site. Not related to Cal-Look, but everyone = is probably familiar with James Dean's Porsche 550 Spyder. If interested, c= lick on the link below related to James Dean's car. Go to the 2nd photo an= d scroll over to the pic on the right of the Porsche. There is an old early= 50's Beetle up on jackstands next to the Porsche.

ittle-bastard/ =20

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Drove past the infamous James Dean site again today,,, it was a bit ethereal the first time I stopped at the memorial,, now its just a tree with a plaque, and a statue.

Reply to
vwluvrs

Re photo , You,d recognise those tucked in rear wheels anywhere wouldn,t you.

Drove past the infamous James Dean site again today,,, it was a bit ethereal the first time I stopped at the memorial,, now its just a tree with a plaque, and a statue.

Reply to
John