Canadian 69 ghia at Vintage Werks

we are still waiting on the after pictures of the repair of the previously mediocre repair on the inner wheelwell and spare tire well of the 65... hurry up...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Never gonna happen, my prediction. Lol.

Reply to
ryan68bug

No, he didn't redo the existing work or he'd have posted pictures without being asked... he doesn't have to admit he just skimmed over the outside(maybe beat out the panel a bit), but maybe think twice next time before complaining about someone else's work if it's gonna be good enough to serve as a base to your own...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

this comming from a guy that cant even finish a "rust free" ghia or was that the VW that you burnt up?

Reply to
Kafertoys

Find a forum where people WANT to listen to you. STFU

Reply to
David Gravereaux

heres the proper way to repair the forward quarter on the ghia

Kafertoys

Without even looking at the pictures I can safely say you were dropped on your head more then a few times as a baby.

Reply to
rjmacres

see Mario, this is the desparate grasping that makes you look even more pathetic... what do you mean i "can't" finish a rust free ghia? surely i can, and have done many rustbuckets back to much better shape than the "show quality work" you've posted.... i see i hit a nerve with my observations, guess that shows even you actually know i was correct.... maybe stop trying to pass the buck and realize you are doing substandard work, then you won't be so upset when someone like me states the obvious about your work...

when did i burn up a vw? (this is gonna be good.)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

the proper way would have been to dealt with all the surface rust on the metal you covered up.... but only bodymen would actually do something like that....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

when you are done trying to figure out a story to answer my last question, are you gonna post the picture of how you fixed the mediocre previous repair on the wheelwell and sparetire well of that 65? or are you gonna admit you did nothing to it? I'll put money on neither....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

All those areas were sanded and will be sprayed with rust converter/ primer(which is very flammable) after all the welding is done. I will also spray in por 15, I use alot on each resto.

Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL... phosporic acid treatments are not flammable, and why would you cover up the surfaces that need to be treated then try to get to them later? that's just silly and counterproductive...the inner rocker should have been dealt with when it was exposed, period.... i sense you are gonna take care of that just as you took care of the rustholes in Joan's framehead.... the POR is best when it's used on properly prepped surfaces prepared by the manufacturer's reccommendations(Hint: what you described above is not it)... you can't and won't get full coverage on an area you can't access.... you coverd up rust that will be a problem down the road...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

quoting this again, so you can tell us what you are talking about.... I await anxiously because I need a good laugh!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.

your buddy discussed it in Car Chat so you know what I'm talking about. and really don't get me wrong i hate to hear of any catching fire, its nothing I would make joke of.

as far as the rust converter, it is flammable again your just being an arm chair body man i'm not sure how you can dispute anything when you have nothing to show where you know anything about this.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario, swallow some of that rust converter and then light up a cigg.

Reply to
rjmacres

I've never burned up a vw, period.... you really should pay more attention in the chat if you are going to grasp for anything you can to pull attention away from yourself... It is common knowledge that vw's are "proned" to catching fire, so he constantly tells me that at least his cars don't catch fire... that doesn't mean mine does anymore than it means yours does... understand? guess you missed it when i teased him about his love of corvairs and their engines "falling out".... you sure did get excited that night though... "does RAMVA know about that?" was your response, and as i said then, I've never burned up a vw... both resting in the driveway right now, unburned... try harder.

phosporic acid is not flammable, as i stated... if you are being sold some wonder-do all-kewl rust converter that is flammable you are just paying more for no good reason.... I can dispute anything and everything that i *do* know about, like your work you are bragging on... The difference between you and I (*only one of the many, many, differences) is that I'm not the one here trying desparately to show how good i am, then posting pictures of shortcuts being taken.... You are.... show me the picture of the repaired wheelwell and sparetire well on the 65... the one where you made a point of showing a picture of the old repair and telling how bad it was... I want to see how the restoration master handled that.... i was 100% correct when i said you will never post an after picture of it, because you just buttered up the outside and left it as is... and I'd lay money on that... put up or keep crying and trying to be a victim of your own doing, matters very little to me...

and i want you to give me more details of my bured up vw too....LOL(actually drove the ghia this morning, and that is the car he was talking about...) try harder hackmaster...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sep 26, 4:41 am, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote: >your buddy discussed it in Car Chat so you know what I'm talking

[...]

What's that, Mario? It's hard to understand what you're saying with Sherry's dick in your mouth.

Reply to
ryan68bug

just to show your all mouth or are you willing to go $500 to my local animal shelter if i prove I posted the picture.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'll give $500 to your local animal shelter if you stop wasting air. Just go out to that train wreck you call a shop, get the biggest hammer you have and pound yourself in the head untill your dead. When I see it on the news I'll make the donation... honest.

Tracy