Candidate for ugly

Ouch, my eyes are bleeding!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

hehe, I think I've seen that link in Ramva years ago.. maybe when when it was new.

It had potential.. the front isn't all bad.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I liked the front, and the chop except for the wave. I don't have a clue how the rear could ever look right.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Awe,.........C'mon John, The Chop is pretty creative I think> Hell, I even like it. That appendage ijn the rear is pretty nasty though.............I don't care how many miles he's put on that combination,..............Yuck on the rearend!

The front could be left alone, as the chop was all that was even kinda OK to me.................But I have seen uglier...........Remember the Pink Snorkel Space Bug on eBay????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®