seen a few people

I am in the UK.

Seen a few people mention these in the group.

Over here its a small sporty ford.

What do you have ?

Rich

Reply to
tricky

oops, title should have been - "whats a Puma?"

tricky wrote:

Reply to
tricky

Scott H

Cool !

Thank You .

Rich

Scott H wrote:

Reply to
tricky

Check out the post "check out my 1303" and you will see I made a couple of comments concerning the Puma. Click on below and you can see mine. Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

href="

">Den's>1977 Puma

Dennis, That car looks like a damn nice specimen. Is there a possibilty you could borrow a nice Digital camera from someone and take some Super Clean photos of it for the group? Or have some high res photos taken and scanned?

( or adjust your camera to higher res or something?)

All of the pics I have seen so far are very grainy and blurry.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Nice !!!

Rich

Dennis Wik wrote:

href="

">Den's> 1977 Puma

Reply to
tricky

I have a picture from last summer taken on our other camera. I will e-mail it to you and let me know if it looks better to you. Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Dennis,...............It's a nice picture. It's tiny..............I have a pretty nice 17" LCD monitor and it's capable of a very crisp picture. Is your picture modified or is it just a small picture. I just would like to have a really super good picture of the car to keep in my archives. Mostly for reference and a scrreen saver slideshow. Yours seems to be the best one I have seen, but I have, in the past, found better quality pictures of lesser looking Pumas............Seems like it never comes to me in both qualities at the same time. I guess I could go hunting huh?...............LOL

Thanks for the picture.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I will get you a better pictures as long as the last one was clear enough. I can fix the size. That was the only picture taken on the Sony camera . It will be a while before I get it out as it is snowed and iced in the shop under cover right now. Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik