'Car Repairs Are Forbidden'

Not around here. Around here, $200,000 is slumming it. The average home in Palatine IL sells for nearly $400,000. The little old crackerbox National homes from the 60's go for $250,000 around here.

Charles from Palatine In an Un-Real Estate Zone.

Reply to
<n5hsr

See my reply to John.

TNX,

de N5HSR

In the Un-Real-Estate Zone.

Reply to
<n5hsr

I have a friend who just lost his antenna farm the HARD way. A storm came through. His wind gauge tops out at 90 MPH and the wind was so fast, it BURIED THE NEEDLE. Also twisted his 80 meter beam and a few other antennas. Thank God the guy wires held on the 500 ft tower. . . .

Charles in Palatine The Un-Real-Estate Zone

Reply to
<n5hsr

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 05:04:40 GMT, ran around screaming and yelling:

i guess its all relative...in my area you can have a brand new 4000 square foot house situated on a golf course for 400k..... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

In my area it becomes a house when the wheels are removed and the water is hooked up.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Wow! I paid 35k for my home.I guess I'm really slummin' it. I think I'll stay right here in CNY.

Reply to
David V.N.

A woman in Knoxville gave me a GREAT idea. She said to get some "Buck Lure" from Wal-Mart, and to stroll past a cretin's car. It's supposed to smell like pee-pee and skunk spray. The idea is to pour it into the vents in front of the windshield. Works best in the hottest part of summer, or in coldest winter. When the driver starts his car up in the morning, the a/c (heater) sucks this putrid smelling stuff throughout the ENTIRE car (!)...it's supposed to be very difficult to get the car to ever smell nice again. I dunno - not a hunter, or that mad @anyone (yet)....strange how women have the meanest ideas....

Reply to
pmbedard